1/7/11

FW: " Holiday Treats "

            


It happens every year, after a Thanksgiving feast...
we'll get a box of goodies, filled with "holiday treats"!

A gift from my Mother, because she loves to bake...
my stomach sorta growls, as I spot the carrot cake!

I snag a pecan sno-ball, and finger a macaroon....
I admire the almond clusters, as I hum a Christmas tune!

I see three loaves of bread, with cranberry, dates and zucchini...
don't forget the peanut-brittle, the fudge must be Houdini!

I like the little round ones, like chocolate covered Ritz...
I always love the "no-bake", every year they're big hits!

Packed together carefully, in a basket shaped like a heart...
tied together with Love, it's quite a piece of art!

So Thank you once again, we love you and you're sweet...
know you've made us happy, with your "holiday treats"!


Coach A


Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments: